main information

THE RIVER NILE

The River Nile

Who the hell are not familiar with the river on this one, which he said the longest river in the world and has many benefits for countries in Africa. The river was also made the prophet Moses to be found dumped by Nevertiti Pharaoh Ramsis II in the history of al quran named siti Asiyah.Ternyata nil mythical river that is no less thrill with the myth that there are rivers in Indonesia. As to whether it is myth?

Speaking myth reminds me of our ancestors who indeed love the things mystical. A few days ago after the death of Gus Dur also I heard the news from the homeland that the graveyard Gus Dur is increasingly out because it was taken by the people who make pilgrimages, simple reason that students in the language of the term "tabarrukan" ngalap alias Gus Dur and the blessing of This certainly in my opinion part of the myth. This is one of the habits of our people here and I do not want to reveal all that because I took the theme is mythical river nil.

Nil River being the only river that supports all of the people of Egypt. Egypt, mostly in the form of land or desert shohro only rely on the river and nearly all of its inhabitants also live in the vicinity.

We can look at its history since the days of ancient Egypt. Royal center fir'uan that time located in the northern region of Egypt in Luxor, where there is also a place of flowing rivers nil. Abu Simbel is now very popular as a foreigner who was once a favorite tourist as a place of worship of the ancient Egyptians were also right on the edge of the river nil.

When the companions of the Prophet Muhammad by the name of Amr bin Ash conquered Egypt in the heyday of Islam, they move the center of Egypt in Cairo that were previously located in Alexandria and once again the place they choose is also located in the vicinity of the river where the river nil.Dari nil to the spirit life of the Egyptian people.

I know the myth of the Nile when I first went to college at Al Azhar and Egypt's talking with friends in class, she asked me: "INTA tasyrab nil wala la?", "You drink river nil or not?. With a tone of wonder and want to know why he asked so I even asked back: "Leh ... INTA tas'al arrival?", "Why do you ask that?".

Then he explained the reason why asking questions like that. I actually kepengen explained also here with arabic language but because I think even so the Arabic language lessons, the Indonesian use only. He explained the reason being for foreigners living in Egypt must and shall drink of the river to nil if you want to feel at home. loh what to do indeed?

The myth that developed in Egypt when a person drinks is nil river he would like to live in Egypt and even if he returned to his country, one day he will travel back to Egypt. He said, the river will call him to return nil. Of course the existence of this myth he already verified.

My friends who are also from Al Azhar, the average studynya when they have completed and returned to their homeland, they sometimes take the time to come back to Egypt after a few years, as well as foreign tourists who've been to Egypt, he will be missed for the return trip to Egypt. Loh it true what my friend said the Egyptians, the mythical river nil is not making Ngada.

Here I want to peel a bit about this mythical view of philosophy from the water. I argue that it is a colonizer of water. Maybe you wonder, when the water because all this can colonize colonizer whose name was not called for water, but the American, British, French or "Londo Bule" is 350 years old in our country. But wait, let me explain what I mean.

Examples like this, when water entered by coffee or tea, we would be saying if things melting into the water but it was not coffee or tea, as well as in attending by dust, dust that will be dissolved into the water instead of water melting into the dust . So even though coffee or tea at first wanted to colonize the water, it turns out he is actually occupied by the water, because they could not melt water, even water that meleburkannya. You confused?, I am also confused. But I will give another analogy.


I think Indonesia is like water and the dutch is like coffee, why? 350 years old Netherlands sucking natural wealth and destroy the political and economic leburkan Indonesia but try a little you ask, why until now we do not speak Dutch? Malaysia whereas formerly colonized by English colonialist currently uses language as a second language after the national language, from simple analogy this means the Dutch ruled Indonesia, which is actually the fact that the Java language instead he said demand in the leading Dutch universities. loh right?. Wanted to colonize even colonized.

THE RIVER NILE

Back to the River Nile, from the myth held by the river is nil, I am interested in the philosophy of water analogy earlier. Everyone who visited Egypt would have to drink river where else nil because of the people who settled here in addition to drinking river nil, drinks in containers it also comes from the river nil. From where we are located in Egypt together with the Nile, I mean the one with the water from the Nile.

Perhaps this is where the myth came from, water that has me and the Egyptians invaded my drink and later called me to re-visit to Egypt alasannnya also because often I 'intercourse' with nil water makes me more desire to continue to 'embrace' nil.

Myths like this nil I have ever found during my studies at the seminary mole first. The students where I was the mole, almost all of them bathing in the pool that has been provided. I was still new students and still not comfortable with the new atmosphere in the boarding of our own-often-heard undervaluation of environmental cleanliness.

In the turmoil and ketidakbetahan I am, a senior religious students came to me and told me to drink pond water santrinya language called "water blumbang" so I feel at home and feel at home. Can you imagine trying to how I felt at that time who were told to drink water bath where the students all that there has been mixed with soap, skin impurities, even the naughty sometimes also made to urinate, will surely feel jijik.Namun because I was still naive and infiltrated with a myth for at home, I finally and drinking water according to "blumbang".

I also have heard the myth anymore than my friends in East Kalimantan, near the Kapuas river, he said if you play to be sure to drink water Kalimantan Kapuas river, because someday you will come back to visit again to Borneo, and even he said, if you drink too much can to match people of Borneo. The myth that I think is silly or aya-aya Ngada Wae, I do not know if drinking too much nil river also result in nyantolnya Egyptian girl into the arms of my alias later became his wife. If indeed he is, let the grass swaying a smile.


This is one unique thing about this phenomenon in my opinion the myth of the river to nil, in closing I would like to give one to kompasianer question: If people are to Egypt and want to feel at home when I want to visit or a return to Egypt had to drink river nil, if the person, to Jakarta and want to feel at home or when I want to return a visit to Jakarta should drink Ciliwung?